Study Visa

Express Entry

Visitor Visa

Visitor Visa

Canada undoubtedly has some of the most beautiful natural landscapes in the world.

If you want to travel to Canada, you need a visitor visa. You need a visitor visa even when you are travelling through a Canadian airport on your way to your final destination.

A visitor visa, also referred to as a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), is an immigration document that allows foreign nationals to travel to and enter Canada. Unless you are from a visa-exempt country, you will need a visitor visa to enter Canada whether you are coming as a student, temporary worker, or simply to visit.

Most visitors can stay for up to 6 months in Canada. Border services officer will put a date you need to leave by in your passport. If they don’t put a stamp in your passport, you can stay for 6 months from the date you entered Canada or until your passport expires, whichever comes first.

Eligibility for Visitor Visa:

To be eligible for a visitor visa, the applicant must

"You may need a medical exam and an invitation letter from someone who lives in Canada."

Single Entry Visa

As the name suggests, this form of a visitor visa to Canada will only allow the applicants to enter Canada once in line with the validity of a visa.

Multiple Entry Visa

Once the Applicant gets a visitor visa, generally, it will be for Multiple Entry. They can come in and out of Canada as much as they want before the visa expires.