Study Visa

Express Entry

Express Entry

Express Entry

CICC offers 3 economic immigration programs i.e. express entry for skilled workers.

Eligibility for Federal Skilled Worker Program

A. Work Experience as a Skilled Worker

  • You must have worked at least 1 year of continuous work.

  • Your work must be in the skill type NOC 0, A,B.

  • Equal amount in part-time work.

  • It must be paid.

B. Language Ability

  • You must have a CLB level 7 in all 4 abilities i.e. writing, reading, listening and speaking.

  • You language test must be valid on the day you apply for permanent residence.

C. Education

  • If you studied in Canada, you must have your certificate, diploma or degree from your high school or post-secondary institution.

  • If you studied outside of Canada, then you must have completed a foreign credential.

  • You must have an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from a designated institution. The report must show that your foreign education is equal to a completed certificate, diploma or degree from a Canadian secondary or post-secondary institution.

D. Proof of Funds

You must show that you have enough funds to support you and your family in Canada, unless you can legally work in Canada or you hold a valid job offer from an employer in Canada.

Six Selection Factors:

If you meet all the minimum requirements of federal skilled program, then your application will be assessed on the following factors:

  • Age

  • Education

  • Work experience

  • Valid job offer

  • English/French language skills

  • Adaptability

Federal Skilled Trades Program

Minimum Requirements

  • 2 year full time skilled work experience

  • Language ability minimum (5 for speaking and listening)

  • And 4 for reading and writing

Canadian Experience Class

Minimum Requirements

  • Language ability

  • 1 year full time skilled work experience

  • Canadian education or ECA